We are seeking an exceptionally driven Recruitment Consultant at Senior Consultant level or above to join our newly established US Construction Desk, based in London.
After two successful decades of recruiting within the Construction Sector across the UK, and working with some of the largest house builders in the country, Blayze Group are now expanding in the US. This newly established desk, led by our Housing Director, will be covering the Houston construction sector from London, with the long-term view of opening an office in the US. To best service our clients and candidates, the expected working hours for this role are 13:00-21:00 GMT (9:00-17:00 CST).
We are looking for skills that include understanding the recruitment process, a competitive nature, confident dealing with clients and candidates on the phone and face to face, outgoing personality, professional, resilient and keen to progress. You will have the opportunity be instrumental in the growth of this desk, by tapping into a large and unsaturated market, whilst being supported to become an expert in your field and a top performer. This role would best suit someone is now looking to challenge themselves.
The ideal candidate:
- * Highly motivated, organised, target-driven with an attitude to be successful
- * 2-5 years recruitment experience; sector knowledge is desired, but not essential
- * Able to demonstrate a consistent and strong track record
- * Have excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- * Be capable of liaising with senior-level candidates and clients, managing c-suite roles
- * Have a strong work ethic
- * Keen to take over the US market!
If you are interested in being part of Blayze Group do send your CV and covering letter to our Talent Acquisitions Manager email@example.com for a more detailed conversation and next steps.