Recruitment Consultant – Finance & Accounting
- Job title: Recruitment Consultant – Finance & Accounting
- Sector: Real Estate
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join out Finance & Accounting team in London.
Blayze Group is a forward-thinking, innovative recruitment firm working successfully across the property and construction industry. A growing business, we are looking for ambitious, driven, and self-starting individuals to join our team.
Our specialist Real Estate team cover niche sectors of the market with a particular focus on Property Investment, Accounting & Finance, Private Equity, Asset Management, Development, Land & Planning, and General Practice.
Our Finance & Accounting team is small, but punchy! With over 20 years experience in the sector, we recruit Finance professionals, across all levels, for our clients within the Residential & Commercial Real Estate sector. You have the opportunity be instrumental in the growth of this desk, by tapping into a large and unsaturated market, whilst being supported to become an expert in your field and a top performer.
The Right Candidate Should
- Be highly motivated, organised, target-driven with an attitude to be successful
- Have 1-5 years recruitment experience in Finance; specific Real Estate experience is not required
- Be able to demonstrate you have a consistent and strong track record
- Have excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Be capable of liaising with senior-level candidates and clients, managing c-suite roles
- Have a strong work ethic
Some Benefits Include
We’re big believers in rewarding all our people for the amazing work they do. In return for everything you can bring, we offer a competitive basic salary, monthly uncapped commission, including a quarterly bonus’ and various incentives and benefits.
- Agile working
- Training and Development program
- Bi-annual reviews
- Incremented annual leave
- An extra day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Closed for Christmas and New Year – no need to hold back your entitled leave!
- Wellness programs
- Financial benefits and incentives throughout the year
- Annual Ski trip – including, Prop Ski !!
- Top biller – this year, Dubai !!
- Quarterly lunch club
- Monthly team building activities
For this role we are looking at a variety of levels, from Associate Consultant to Principal. Please apply with your CV or get in touch directly with Adriana Popescu to discuss in more detail.