Real Estate Recruitment Consultant
- Job title: Real Estate Recruitment Consultant
- Sector: Real Estate
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
Are you an expert at recruiting across the Real Estate sector? Have you a desire to work with leading real estate consultancies across the UK?
Our specialist Real Estate team cover niche sectors of the market with a particular focus on Property Investment, Development, Land & Planning, General Practice, Corporate Real Estate, Asset Management, Private Equity and Finance.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join us in our London office recruiting for high-level real estate experts with a drive to actively contribute to adding value across the business.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience recruiting Senior-level professionals, whilst building and maintaining relationships with clients.
Blayze Group is a forward-thinking, innovative recruitment firm working successfully across the property and construction industry. A growing business, looking for ambitious, driven, and self-starting individuals to join our team.
You will have the opportunity to be instrumental in the growth of an award-winning company and be a part of a business that invests time in its employees. Our Managing Director, Harvey, leads from the front as a top biller and prioritises talent development, providing high-quality executive search across the industry whilst supporting you to becoming an expert in your field and a top performer
We are looking for dynamic recruiters who have the ambition to grow and develop their careers within the Real Estate sector.
The Right Candidate Should
- be highly motivated, organised, target-driven with an attitude to be successful.
- have 360 recruitment experience in either of the following sectors: Real Estate Investment, Investment Banking, M&A, Professional Services, General Practice and other relevant sectors
- have excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- direct head-hunting experience is desirable
- be capable of liaising with senior-level candidates and clients, managing c-suite roles
- demonstrate you are a strong, consistent biller
- have a strong work ethic
Some Benefits Include
We’re big believers in rewarding all our people for the amazing work they do. In return for everything you can bring, we offer a competitive basic salary, monthly uncapped commission, including a quarterly bonus’ and various incentives and benefits.
- Agile working
- Training and Development program
- Bi-annual reviews
- Incremented annual leave
- An extra day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Closed for Christmas and New Year – no need to hold back your entitled leave!
- Wellness programs
- Financial benefits and incentives throughout the year
- Annual Ski trip – including, Prop Ski !!
- Top biller – this year, Dubai !!
- Quarterly lunch club
- Monthly team building activities
If you are an experienced and hardworking property / real estate / investment recruiter and looking for a fast-paced, autonomous, forward-thinking business then apply now with your CV.